Larry Vaught Roofing continues to remain open for business through the recently enacted “stay at home” order. Per this order, businesses that provide critical services to maintain the safety, sanitation and essential operation of residences, Essential Activities, and Essential Businesses and Operations may continue to provide services. The order specifically notes that plumbers, electricians and other construction services meet this criteria. Therefore, Vaught Roofing will continue to provide you with our roofing and guttering services during the stay at home order, and beyond.
To ease your concerns about whether to proceed with any needed roofing and / or guttering services during the current stay at home order, consider the following:
- The entire project, from bid stage to completion of the project, can be completed without the need to meet.
- Virtually all services provided by Vaught Roofing are conducted outside the home.
- Access to the interior of your home is typically not necessary.
- We now use aerial imagery services to get the dimensions of your project, so we usually don’t even need to visit your home to attain needed measurements.
- Our customer service representatives are currently offering to present our proposal to you by phone, in lieu of the typical “in-home” presentation. However, in-home presentations are still available when both parties agree it beneficial to do so.
- We can email our proposal to you.
- We can deliver color samples, etc. to your door without the need to meet personally.
- Until notified it is safe to proceed otherwise, we have advised our staff to follow procedures as recommended by the Center for Disease Control to help prevent further spread of the COVID19 virus.
- Our staff has been made aware of recommended social distancing guidelines.
- We continue to regularly advise our staff of various other precautions to be taken in order to help prevent spread of the virus.
Larry Vaught Roofing is serious about doing our part to help prevent further spread of the Covid19 virus. But, we are able to safely continue caring for your home’s roofing and guttering needs during these times as well. So, feel free to call on us anytime. We are ready and able to proceed in safe fashion.
Officials with the Missouri cities of Belton, Kansas City, North Kansas City, & Odessa, along with the Missouri counties of Clay, Jackson, Platte, and the Kansas counties of Douglas, Johnson, Leavenworth, and Wyandotte have announced a “stay-at-home” order beginning Tuesday March 24th. This order will remain in effect until at least April 24th. It directs residents to stay at home except for essential needs.
Essential activities include the following:
- Tasks essential to a person’s health and safety or to the health and safety of their family and close personal acquaintances
- Obtaining necessary services or supplies
- Assisting in food preparation for delivery and carry out, or to pick up food or drink for carry out
- To engage in outdoor activities while complying with social distancing
- To perform work providing essential products and services
- To care for a family member, close acquaintance or pet
- “Essential activities” do not include weddings, funerals, wakes, memorial services, or similar gatherings
Per the Jackson County Missouri official website we found the following notice regarding:
What are considered Essential Businesses & Operations?
Essential Businesses and Operations:
Construction: If working outside can keep social distancing and 10 or less rule. If inside keep staffing to a minimum and respect social distancing.
Critical trades, including plumbers, electricians, exterminators, cleaning and janitorial staff for commercial and governmental properties, security staff, operating engineers, HVAC, painting, moving and relocation services, auto repair shops, and other service providers that maintain the safety, sanitation and essential operation of residences, Essential Activities, and Essential Businesses and Operations
Should any developments occur which would change our ability to continue serving our customers we will revise our operations accordingly. Meantime, we will hope this pandemic ends soon and wish you all good health!