If is very important to properly install kickout flashing to protect your home from water damage. See below pictures taken of installing proper kickout flashing. Kickout flashing gets water away from your house.
1. Bottom flashing does not properly kick out from behind stucco siding.
2. Incision is made through siding to allow for installation of kick out flashing.
3. Kick out flashing is installed to properly divert water to exterior of siding.
Please Visit our Roofing Kansas City Service Pages:
- Roofing Companies Installation Services
- Roof Repair & Roof Maintenance
- Roof inspection
- Gutter Installation & Gutter Repair Services
- Kansas City Roofing Company
- More Roofing resources available in our Roofing Blog
Do you need a reliable roofing contractor in Kansas City? We can help!
Larry L. Vaught Roofing has been serving the Kansas City area since 1967. We are a Kansas City roofing company. Our emphasis is upon providing customers with a level of service and roof installation that far surpasses the industry standard. We do in fact achieve this objective, mainly as a result of our commitment to perform services with our own highly trained staff, using the best materials offered by the best manufacturers, and backed by the best warranties. Plus, you will find we are your best “value” too! Proudly serving the Kansas City metro area!